Lightning Storm

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
soundinsights.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I camped out on one of our barrier islands last night. Though the thunderstorms made the trip quite an adventure, Mother Nature put on quite a show. Note the last shot, while not the best of the bunch, I somehow managed to get the moon, stars, lightning, and a streaking meteor, all in one shot (no photoshoping).

l3.jpg

l4.jpg

l6.jpg

l5.jpg

i wish there were more lightening bolts or maybe they were closer in that last one. that woulda looked dope. anyways awesome shots!!!!

I love the first and second shots. The third is good too, but I don't personally like the coloring as much (I know that's not you though).

I agree with rom4n301 - the last one would be cooler if the lightening was closer. It's also hard to tell that the streak is a meteor - it looks more like a scratch to me. Good timing though to get it all!

I agree with hobo, the first one rocks.

I like the reddish hue, but I'm curious if you tried other white balance modes? By that I mean in camera not PP. I tried different white balance modes taking long exposures of city lights, and got interesting results.

Nice series though.

Most reactions

Back