Lightning

bluesaphyer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A few lightning shots from Saturday night.

60656613_b5011b7dcb_o.jpg

50mm, f9 @ 18sec, ISO100

60656639_835e396397_o.jpg

50mm, f9 @ 10sec, ISO100

60656654_4b81fb8722_o.jpg

50mm, f9 @ 7sec, ISO100

Thanks for looking!
Julie

:hail: :hail: :hail:
these have to be the best lightening shots i have seen in ages...

unbelievable... i am impressed! good job, blue! :D

Awesome shots.... We had a brief storm here on Sat...but it was over before I could set up!

Same as what other people said. Outright spectacular! Out of the three... I think the third is my favourite, but they are all up there.

Very nice captures. Lightning is the one thing I have yet to photograph properly. Right place at the right time and take advantage of it like you did. Well done.

Eric

Spectacular work here. I like number 3 the most!

Wow, I too wish for a lightning storm, I haven't seen one in so long, and your shots definatly make me want one. Good job, thanks for sharing. :)

JB

Thank you so much everyone.:mrgreen:

The first shot was taken while the storm was coming toward me, and the last 2 were the backside of the storm while it was leaving. I've got such a narrow view of the sky from my apartment, I just have to point the camera at the break in the trees and hope that's where the lightning is. Next time though, I am going to get behind the storm and go somewhere where I can a wider angle.

- Julie

Wow those look great
i tried taking a few lightning shots today but the the storm passed by the time i found my camera and tripod (power outage)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back