Lightning

white_knight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first try at a long exposure with a digital camera. I think it worked out alright. Any comments would be appreciated. Anything i can do to improve my night / lightning photography would be great to know.

IMG_0924-copy2.jpg

Wooow!! REally nice photo. Like the angle, and the composition with the clouds, lighting and the citie

Wooow!! REally nice photo. Like the angle, and the composition with the clouds, lighting and the citie

Wasn't this posted somewhere else on the forum too?

I watched this photo load with great enthusiasm (19.2 kbs takes a long time), and was very disapointed when I got to the lights. It is a great shot, but I would love to see it in b+w.

beautiful photo. I am very interested in these long exposer shots i have never done a long night shot. Umm critique.... if i would have done anything to this i would have croped out the large black portion at the bottom maybe just up to the lights but thats just a personal thing. overall amasing job hope to see more to come.
saben

This is the sort of shot where an xpan or 617 would be perfect.
What exposure was used? 30 seconds at f8/f16 would be my guess

This was a 47 second exposure at f/8 and ISO 200 setting.

If anyone wants any info or wants to see more shots, please email me and i can scan some great lightning shots for you.

Jeff

Most reactions

Back