Lightpainting C&C

Noxire

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello tried some more lightpainting and this is what i come up with...

setup: I took a dvd and fixated it (with the backside facing up) on a stand in front of a black backdrop. I coated the dvd with some detergent mixed with water. I used around 10 secs shutter and aperture f/4 and then painted with a red, white or green led-diode

Anyone doing light-painting who can give some hints'n tips?

And as always if giving Critique Please Be harsh you wont help me if you ain't pointing everything thats wrong

Burning_dvd_I_by_Noxire.jpg

Burning_dvd_II_by_Noxire.jpg

Burning_dvd_III_by_Noxire.jpg

I thnk it would look better without the streak. Cover the light with your thumb or turn it off until youre ready. Put your camera on a long timer and it will give you time to walk to your subject and prepare to paint. Here is one I did not too long ago. You can se I turned it off and back on for the eye.
4188554693_9f108cff45.jpg

I thnk it would look better without the streak. Cover the light with your thumb or turn it off until youre ready. Put your camera on a long timer and it will give you time to walk to your subject and prepare to paint. Here is one I did not too long ago. You can se I turned it off and back on for the eye.

Thanks for the tip, i assume your meaning the light strand thats moving away from the motive (correct me if im wrong)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back