Lightroom 1.4---Who's tried it?

Reaction score
Website
www.carolinedixey.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I currently work with Adobe's Lightroom 1.3, but I'm thinking of getting the 1.4 if there aren't any problems with it. Just want to know what the difference is, and if you like it more or not.

Thanks!

It's a point upgrade. Fixes include:

* support for recently introduced camera models (Canon’s newest Rebel and Nikon’s D60 among them),
* a few minor corrections related to camera profiles and gray scale conversion,
* and at long last, a fix for the printing problems that been plaguing some photographers since upgrading their Mac to Leopard.

So unless that bothers you wait for Lightroom 2 :)

Because beta testing exists for a reason. To debug software. I'll wait for a bug free version unless I absolutely need a feature which is missing. ;)

Because beta testing exists for a reason. To debug software. I'll wait for a bug free version unless I absolutely need a feature which is missing. ;)

Yeah that's where I am at. I appreciate the info; I've been having some issues with Lightroom recently that have been really really aggravating, including the deletion of my entire catalog and the revisions I made to them. (Of course, I have them all edited, but jpeg and smaller, and it was really annoying to go through and re-edit 400+ photos I had just finished.) Do you think this will be resolved in the next edition?

Also, do you, or might someone else know a lot about formatting or creating/downloading a template for the web galleries to make them one page, with no sub-galleries (pages). Or you think this might be in the next one?

I really hope that was an isolated incident. Sorry I've never used the web gallery feature. I don't suppose making your own using free web templates (limited to non-commercial use) is an option?

http://www.oswd.org/ many look fantastic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back