Lightroom 3 Beta

jubb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know it's been posted on the forum already, but I figured for those trying to run a business a lot of it is about controlling costs. I have outdated photoshop stuff, but I downloaded Lightroom 3 beta to advance my software for free. It's good until April.

Adobe Labs - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3

Hope someone gets some use out of it.

Hey thanks for sharing that!:thumbup:

No problem. Now I just need to figure out how to use it.

lol I'm in the same boat! I saw another Lightroom thread and there were a lot of links to places with tutorials for 2.0 which is supposed to be really close to 3.0.

I'm using the Beta myself but not on client images...I'll wait for a few updates to beta or the full version before I migrate to 3.

Usually they don't depart too far from a 2 to a 3 upgrade. I personally think you could use a version 2 book and you'll pick it up quickly. If you're wondering about the book Scott Kelby does great work.

I think the beta trial will expire then I'm not sure about the download.

NO idea when the downloading will be done with. But the installation on your computer will cease to work in april sometime.

Searched for lightroom thread and this one came up.

I am using the Beta version for the first time and I'm trying to figure out how the save function works. I mean when I edit a photo in LR, where does that file get saved? It looks to me like it just stays in LR and the original file where LR pulled the image from, stays the same.
If I find the answer before it's posted, I will post it up.

Most reactions

Back