Lightroom 3 ???

three_eyed_otter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I accidentally typed on one computer keyboard when I was supposed to be typing on another. Lightroom was open & I looked up to see that settings were changed. So whatever I typed messed with the lightroom settings. Basically, when in the library panel the photo details now show on every photo & I can no longer select the grid at the bottom of each photo. I want the default viewing back but can't figure out how to reset it. Any clue?

have a good one
3Eo

For the details push the 'I' button. That will go through the different info options of the photo. Push it until the info is no longer displayed. For the window view have you tried the 'Window' tab or 'View' tab at the top? Or, at the bottom right of the photo there is a downward facing triangle. Click on that and ensure 'View Mode' is checked and that should solve your problems ;-)

For the details push the 'I' button. That will go through the different info options of the photo. Push it until the info is no longer displayed. For the window view have you tried the 'Window' tab or 'View' tab at the top? Or, at the bottom right of the photo there is a downward facing triangle. Click on that and ensure 'View Mode' is checked and that should solve your problems ;-)

Well, the "I" button is invaluable...I had a little trouble with the "view mode." It turns out I needed to show the "toolbar" and was only able to get the toolbar showing again from selecting view in the "regular" toolbar at the top of the screen. When the toolbar is gone the triangle on the bottom right disappears as well. Amazing, key commands are so useful when you know what you're doing, but dangerous when you don't.

have a good one
3Eo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back