Lightroom 3

mwcfarms

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.deannachambers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey is anyone familiar with Lightroom 3, I have lost my highlights shadows Regions sliders under Tone Curve. Tried restoring to defaults and its not a custom preset.

I am not sure how that happens. Have you tried closing the program and reopening it?

LR has a forum, you may want to post the question there. If you get an answer, please let us know.

Going to have to check on Napp and see. I have closed. and reset to defaults and made sure it wasnt a saved preset I will let you know.

Going to have to check on Napp and see. I have closed. and reset to defaults and made sure it wasnt a saved preset I will let you know.

You know, it could be that Canada cold fall air......;)

New in LR3 in under the Curve area was a little box that showed a "preset" for contrast...usually set to medium. I believe one day I clicked on this, changed the setting, and my sliders went away as I was using a "preset" contrast level.

I could be mistaken though and I'm not at home to double check..

New in LR3 in under the Curve area was a little box that showed a "preset" for contrast...usually set to medium. I believe one day I clicked on this, changed the setting, and my sliders went away as I was using a "preset" contrast level.

Thats what happened to me I think too and I can't figure out how to get it back.

Try reclicking on that contrast preset to get it to reset
Or maybe just hit the RESET button for your whole image
Try another random preset that might switch the contrast selection

yup tried a bunch of that. Its been missing for about a week and I havent been able to get it back. Its probably going to be something ridiculously simple. That I will bonk my melon after I figure it out.

I have class tonight after work, will see if I can try it out when I get home. But I'm home at 11:30pm... so no guarantees

Hehe, I will probably be around, if you have time super if not no biggy. Your ahead of me anyways. I might just try reinstalling it. Its either that or join NAPP to ask in their forums lol.

Nah, wait a day. Let me see what I can figure out tonight.

Turns out a friend of mine is working late tonight and will hang around and give me a lift home...cut 1 hour on my travel back home time :)

Still havent been able to fix this lol. Anyone have anything else to try.I tried reinstalling but didnt clear the registry. I guess I can try phoning Adobe tomorrow.

Most reactions

Back