lightroom and pse8

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried googling this (google and I are not friends.. I can never find what I really want..) and didn't get an answer...

If you have PSE8, do you still have to pay the full price of the lightroom software?

I saw it for $300, didn't really "look around" to see what I could find it for elsewhere, but I can't afford anything at the moment... but when I can, I still don't want to spend $300 on another photo editing software when I have already spent almost $100 on the one I have...

Just curious :) Thanks for answers... :)

They are separate programs, you have to buy each separately...so unless you find a coupon or discount, you'll have to pay full price.

That being said, Adobe discounts aren't too hard to find. I bought a Wacom tablet for less than $100 and it came with a coupon to save a couple hundred on Photoshop etc. If you are a student, the student discount is very good.

I still don't want to spend $300 on another photo editing software when I have already spent almost $100 on the one I have...
Don't think of LR as photo editing software...think of it as a workflow solution software.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back