Lightroom Print Module Problem

Discussion in 'Digital Discussion & Q&A' started by BAB, May 15, 2008.

1. BAB

BAB TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I have just started using Lightroom and getting to learn how to make the most of it. My question concerns a message I get when I select the print module that reads, "An error occurred when attempting to change modules". This prevents me from getting into the print module, yet I am able to get into the library, develop, slide show and web modules. Anyone had this problem or have any suggestions. I did not see anything in the manual that might address this problem.

2. LeftyRodriguez

LeftyRodriguez TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing? That might be a start.

3. BAB

BAB TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks Lefty for your assistance and yes I did uninstall and reinstall Light room. Also, I should have mentioned that I am working on a Mac G4 platform with Leopard. I am now beginning to think that the problem with the print module may have to do with printer drivers. When I upgraded to Leopard, I lost my ability to make full use of print settings and options through Photoshop. I understand there have been some issues with my printer (Epson 3800) and drivers compatable with Leopard. I am hoping to have the print drivers issue resolved today and if so will see if that solves the Lightroom issue.

4. BAB

BAB TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit

I solved this problem by uploading the update 1.4 version of lightroom. Apparently this has been an issue with some users and Adobe fixed it with this update.