lights, camera, action, water

sirsteezo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
spent some quality time out in this area this evening.
played with a lot of the settings. no editing, just resized.
enjoy!

1).
IMG_8533.jpg

2).
IMG_8545.jpg

3).
IMG_8546.jpg

4).
IMG_8553.jpg

5).
IMG_8603.jpg

6).
IMG_8620.jpg

7).
IMG_8677.jpg

8).
IMG_8678.jpg

9).
IMG_8680.jpg

10).
IMG_8686.jpg

11).
IMG_8708.jpg

5-11 are the best...w/10 being the best out of those... I love them, but next time try and get the top of the water instead of the ground...

Interesting! I like 10 best as well... and 11 is neat too.. !

will do. thanks for the feedback.

No problem man. I love these pics. I wished we had a place w/water like that. Keep it up. Cause in my eyes, all the setting are where they're supposed to be.

Hold on and ill upload a pic of a fountain i took

For me, I would have liked to see more extreme shutter speeds. I mean, having the water be completely stopped, or having a really long shutter speed. Some of these look like 1/40 or something, which in my opinion makes the water look not as interesting as it could be.
cool pictures though..

the fountain ones are definitely the best. i love 10, but i would prefer if the tip of the fountain were in the shot.

whoops, didn't realize someone already said that. in that case, i agree ;)

I think the last has the best colours. Also try turning the camera 90 degrees as well, I think it would have helped with the composition and perhaps allowed you to capture the top and bottom.

thank you all! I feel im getting a "tiny bit" better. Yea I wish I would got the tip of the waterfall and turned my camera at a 90 degree angle. I took over 100+ pics of the waterfall with different shutter speeds..to me these just came out the best but im still learning everyday.

I NEED A TRIPOD!

a tripod will be your best friend. it doesnt have to be expensive, mine came with my kit and it works just fine. all you really need is something that can hold the camera steady

For me, I would have liked to see more extreme shutter speeds. I mean, having the water be completely stopped, or having a really long shutter speed. Some of these look like 1/40 or something, which in my opinion makes the water look not as interesting as it could be.
cool pictures though..

+1

Cool colors in the water. Lots of potential.

Oh, and I like the exposure and lighting in the building shots, but ..... it's just a building. Nothing I'd hang in my family room, ya know. Technically, they're great.

Most reactions

Back