Like a facebook page before being able to view Photo albums?

NickStevens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys

Quick question....

Is their any way of making a photo album on facebook so that only people who "like" the company page are able to view, comment, tag etc?

I think their used to be, but again facebook changed its settings so I dont know how to do it anymore (if its even still possible)

Cheers
Nick

Hit the help button and look at perhaps section
[h=2]How Privacy Works for Photo Albums[/h]

I allow mine to go public so when I tag the models their friends see, families see, etc. Then it revenues more likes/traffic.

I allow mine to go public so when I tag the models their friends see, families see, etc. Then it revenues more likes/traffic.

This.

I can't think of why you would want to hide content from potential "Like-ers." Unless you're trying to use facebook as a client proofing gallery or something... Which is just... Uh... Wrong.

This.

I can't think of why you would want to hide content from potential "Like-ers." Unless you're trying to use facebook as a client proofing gallery or something... Which is just... Uh... Wrong.

Surely if people HAVE to like a page to be able to view the photos that will get more people to "like" the page.
I think you could do it when it was "become a fan".

What's wrong about it, in our business, which is entertainment and DJs, it's a very valuable tool and we get a fair amount of work from it.

This.

Surely if people HAVE to like a page to be able to view the photos that will get more people to "like" the page

What's wrong about it, in our business, which is entertainment and DJs, it's a very valuable tool and we get a fair amount of work from it.

No, my guess is if people HAVE to like a page to view the photos, it won't garner more likes for the page, just fewer views for the photos.

This.

Surely if people HAVE to like a page to be able to view the photos that will get more people to "like" the page.

nope because if they don't see what you bring to the table they won't like it.. why hide your work if you think it's good? I don't hide mine. When fb photographers require me to like their page I like it... look through their terrible photos with huge watermarks then I unlike it. I don't think people should like something without seeing their product or work?

Your opinion may vary however I think it's beneficial to be public.

Yup that's true also...

Don't suppose it makes much difference anyway.
Just kinda wondered if it was possible.... It seems you can do it with personal pages but not with business one's.

Why hide your talent? I don't think it's possibly to hide the albums, without hiding the whole page.

There's just something wrong with the whole concept of liking something before you even know what it is. Personally it would just be one more web page that I never viewed if I had to say I liked it before I could look at it. But then I don't use Facebook so I may be missing something.

FB is wrong on many levels anyway
bigthumb.gif

How would I know if I like it, if I can't see it yet?

It's called "like-gating" and Facebook did away with that functionality a couple of iterations ago. If you want to break their rules, and have your page immediately deleted upon discovery, it's still possible to like-gate using third party software.

There's really no point though. If your images are really good, most visitors will like your page anyway, without having their arm twisted. Strong arm marketing is rarely successful.

Besides, if you understood how to leverage the tagging system to your benefit, you wouldn't be asking this question. Methinks a little research would do you a world of good, sir. :sexywink:

We already do know how to fully exploit the tagging to our advantage....

For those that said Facebook doesn't work and similar..... Maybe it doesn't for all industries, for the entertainment game it most definitely does work.

Most reactions

Back