like it or hate it?

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Alright, tear this one apart. I can't decide if I like it or not. I'll let the b&w gurus here at TPF give me some advice.............:hail:

bubbles.jpg

Thanks as always....................

~DC

I like it. I think the pattern makes it very interesting. Also, I think that the B&W would be better than a color version, but hey you never know

LOVE IT :thumbsup: LOVE IT :thumbsup: LOVE IT :thumbsup:

If I took this...I would be very proud! I am always looking for these types of shots. You captured it nicely!

It's some kind of stupid decoration next to the sign for some stupid trendy dance club "soma" downtown Champaign, IL. I just looked up, focused, fired a few shots, and voila!! I think you can BARELY see my head in the center bottom mirror. The more I look at it, the more I like it................

(I did crop it just a little..)

Thanks for all the feedback!

~DC

ohh i like it tooo!
nice b/w :D did you try diff angles as well?
thanks for sharing
Merry Christmas! :D

BTT
I would like some more opinions on this one. Especially what could be done to improve the image.

Thanks everyone......

I certainly don't hate it, but it doesn't make me say Wow! either. ;) I do like the pattern. :thumbup: However, when zeroing in on a subject that reflects, you should give careful consideration to what is being reflected. Here, it simply shows a parking lot - so, when looking closely at the image (and it is interesting enough to make the viewer WANT to do that, which is a good thing) the image suddenly loses its punch for me. If there were people being reflected, an interesting sky, landscape or architecture - think how this might enhance the image overall.

That, really, is all I could offer to improve an image like this. I like your angle here and, as stated, I like the composition of the pattern. You're definitely on the right track here. :thumbup:

Does this help at all? Hope this is this the kind of feedback you were looking for! :D

I feel it's a bit tight on the RHS especially at the top. It's a great image impact-wise, but perhaps I'd do it slightly differently in the composition?

I'm not sure really, but it looks a litte tight. Maybe. Dunno.

Rob

terri said:
Does this help at all? Hope this is this the kind of feedback you were looking for! :D

Yes! Yes it does. This is what I am after. Thank you for taking the time to reply, you've given me some things to ponder:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back