Like Red on a Rose

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well...I just converted into CS4 and just completed my very first photo in the new version. And what a difference, the work flow and speed. Anyway...here is one type of capture I haven't tried before but have seen others do it. C/C welcome and thanks for looking.

018.jpg

I think the rings take away other than that awesome photo.

I like it.

well, I like the shot, I almost never like selective coloring, but this isn't bad. The problem is that the rings have very little detail and are blown out a bit. Without the rings the shot would be much improved.

I think the selective coloring makes it a little morbid. This is your style of the traditional rings-in-the-flower wedding shot, right? I'm not sure if its because the roses seem black, or what, but it seems too macabre.

You have a good idea there, I like it. I agree that the rings look a little blown out. I would like the photo without the rings, but I understand that they are necessary since this is a wedding photo. Good job! I'll have to try selective coloring sometime.

Thanks for the great comments. I too wish there had been more detail in the ring, and can see that the brightness is taking away from the rest.

Agree with all above. I like it- work on the ring aspect. Cool!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back