95594087_578c6d41e5.jpg

4 -
95593936_1f1fe69836.jpg

5 -
95593898_bfd9f588cf.jpg

6 -
95593576_70c69fd366.jpg

arg! wrong gallery:( someone please move this to landscape :blushing:

Nice winter series - the last one is excellent - would look great as a blown up poster.

Oh man I like this series! 2, 3 and 4 hold special appeal for me. Beautifully captures the clean look of a fresh coat of snow.

As you can see, some mod has silently moved this already.
Wow, I do love the one blade of grass poking out of the snow in the sunset. What a shimmer. Pink-blue snow. That is soooo nice!

All the others are wonderful to look at, too. That last one is such a Winter Wonderland.
I also like the bowed trees that look like their load of snow is about to get too heavy for them.
Winter and sunshine is nice!
(Grey winters ... not quite so...)

Thanks antarctican and lafoto....there is a definite quality that sunlight adds to the snow(especially new fallen snow) which is sorely lacking when the clouds roll in.
Thanks for looking:D

All are good. The last image is awesome!

Good winter series jon, i like em number 3,5 and 6 are really good. Love those white trees in the last one, excellent :thumbup:

Like mentionedd, the last one is amazing. I wish we would get snow like that here, we have about half an inch outside right now and it seems like alot ><

just a regular winter's snowfall around here. :D The beauty can be absolutely stunning on a crisp, clear, quiet day in the winter forest...magic really. I recall times snowshoeing thru the forest off the beaten path with snow falling around...so quiet you could actually hear the flakes landing if you listened close enough (these would be icier flakes than usual!).
thanks for looking in. :D

Most reactions

Back