Lil country bridge

Puma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

I went took a pic of a lil bridge that I have drove past a million times... figured it was time I took a pic.

bridge1asmall.jpg

C&C always welcome

-Puma-

I love all types of bridges and this one has some real possibilities!

What do you think of this picture? Have you presented a fresh or unique view of it? Now that you have already taken the shot, is there anything you might do differently next time? Lower angle, softer light, etc?

I see nothing serious to pick apart here (maybe a bit too much purple tinge in the sky) but it seems like that bridge could offer you more. Cool shot as it is.

Marc

well actually the way the bridge is.. I can get closer to it and at a higher level... but there was a group of people hanging out where I wanted to be.
This is a local swimming hole around here so there was quite a few people there.

But yes I can see other possibilities.

Thanks,
-Puma-

well actually the way the bridge is.. I can get closer to it and at a higher level... but there was a group of people hanging out where I wanted to be.
This is a local swimming hole around here so there was quite a few people there.

But yes I can see other possibilities.

Thanks,
-Puma-

I don't want to admit how many times I've gone back shoot certain bridges.....:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back