Lily

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first time trying this kind of work. All I had to use for light was one tall floor lamp with 100w. bulb and shade. I would really love some critiques on this. Lemme have it:blushing:

lily.jpg

One more for your consideration..................

Thanks for looking.............

lily2.jpg

I'm not sure why no one's responded to these - I think you've done a really good job! They are nicely lit, you have good detail in both flowers and leaves without any of the white being blown out. I'm not sure which I think is the better picture though - the first has a slight yellow tint to it, the second is whiter but therefore seems colder. I think I prefer the composition of the second, but the actual flower (shape etc) is nicer in the first.

But I do know how hard it is to shoot white lilies in a vase, as I was given some once! :shock:

These are both excellent! I think I like the first one a bit better though. You did a great job, especially for a first try.

I like them.. It might be just me but the vase bit in the background kinda distracts from the flower since I see color and stare at it trying to figure out what it is. Easy enough solution would be to cover it with black cloth or something.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back