Lima HDRS

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots from yesterdays walk around in Miraflores, a nice area in Lima.
Which shot you like better out of the marriott shots 2 & 3?

#1 Parque Kennedy
4779890517_b3a412f826_b.jpg

#2 Marriott
4780520114_1064295d6f_b.jpg

#3 Marriott
4778592643_8782c0b894_b.jpg

#4 Miraflores Church
4778648289_f2accaee2a_b.jpg

#5 Larcomar Cliffside Mall
4778637071_cfede9eb01_b.jpg

#6 Larco Pond
4778737119_39d4fbd150_b.jpg

#7 Kennedy Night
4778970537_e617706064_b.jpg

#8 Praying
4778668719_b9e630d758_b.jpg

Last edited:
Your lens has distored all the pics and so I got used to seeing them that way, but I prefer to see the verticals vertical and the horizontals horizontal. Good processing. Also the street scene with and without the pool wall. I prefer the pool wall since it explains the water. The first shot I thought maybe from a flood. All right nice job.

I guess english isn't your first language bynx since you can't spell distorted

definitely like #3 marriott over #2,,,I like the green palm frong reflection.

I guess I will never hear the end about my tpyos. I dont really have a first language. I was raised in a cave by inter breeding hillbillies. They might not read well, but they can really play the banjo.

I guess I will never hear the end about my tpyos. I dont really have a first language. I was raised in a cave by inter breeding hillbillies. They might not read well, but they can really play the banjo.

Haha nice response.

I find it humerous to see older men arguing with eachother on the internet, as I've only seen it from teens on the internet

Not to say Bynx is arguing, just saying the other guy is pushing this on.

My favorite out of 2 and 3 would be 2

#7 is really nice I like them all but this one sticks out it came out very good.

HDR is a method to expand the dynamic range of a photograph so as to show details in both brightly lit areas as well as in shadows. Slamming the tonemapping sliders to the right just results in a cartoonish image.

I don't see these as cartoony but we all see something different. The couple blue sky shots I could have just PP the 0exp and got similar results, I admit HDR isnt really needed. The others are using HDR for its reasons.
I also do not go for the extremes in photomatix

I dont see a cartoonish look to any of the shots. If anything they are all just a little too saturated which is easily fixed and open to individual preference.

2yvouc1.jpg

Last edited:
I guess english isn't your first language bynx since you can't spell distorted

Wow and here I was about to compliment you on your shots (probably giving Bynx a heart-attack in the process)... but since your attitude is clearly pretty poor, I think I'll just move on...

:thumbdown:

well reading my comment out of context does seem poor. I really don't care about typos at all, and was only giving him a hardtime for another thread

Bynx I like your color edit and agree some of them could be desaturated.

I notice with HDR that if a color light is over a whole room or sky that HDR intensifies that color. The church had a lot of orange and yellow lights that made a yellow glow.

If I was someone who wasn't at the church I would definitely think yours is truer to reality but the fact is it was yellow in there. Maybe I should bring out the grey as you did cause overall I like it better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back