Lincoln Memorial at dusk (in reply to Cash's wonderful DC pics)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:oops:

Yes. I know. Mine just can NOT compete with Cash's absolutely marvellous photos. It was taken handheld and I was VERY rushed at the time (and not half as good as Cash is in his photography). But I thought I'd share all the same (only because "his" sunset and "mine" are so similar):

0lincolnmemorialabendlichtfiltered.jpg

i think it's a great shot corinna, and i think the plane is an interesting addition to the shot. lincoln sure is glowing in there... radiating all kinds of energy.

I don't think I would have done this good handheld and in a rush. I agree with "JTHphoto" about the plane. I really like it...the composition is great!

Aww, thank you, you are just too kind.

The planes were practically unavoidable on that evening, they seemed to FALL DOWN from the sky, one after the other, about 1 minute to 90 seconds apart at the most, so I HAD to get one of those into my frame ;).

But with the 1600 ISO and still quite slow shutter speed handheld these (I took more than this one but this came out best) HAD to lack in clarity - and after I have seen yours, I am all :oops: about mine!

Most reactions

Back