Lingerie Model

yes this one is much better

Still looks too bright on the left side, her arm is washing out. And there are shadows on the other side.

I did not take this picture, but someone else in the group did. I just want to know what is different about this one? Does she still look too dark to you guys I'm wondering if it is just her tanned skin against the white background?

The blond girl was way more pale! haha

600_15581955.jpeg

I think the #5 makes her feet look abnormally large. Maybe you should scrap that one.

haha I saw that too and was like damn she has some LOOOOOOOOOOOONG toes, but really, I would give up my feet to have her body, so I'm just picking, trying to find flaws because I'm jealous she is so hot! haha but I'm glad someone else noticed too, it doesnt make me feel like such a B$@%

I noticed the long toes and giant feet too...But I wear a size 11 so what can I say? lol. Is this your studio kit?

I did not take this picture, but someone else in the group did. I just want to know what is different about this one? Does she still look too dark to you guys I'm wondering if it is just her tanned skin against the white background?

The blond girl was way more pale! haha

600_15581955.jpeg

I really like the pose and lighting in this photo, but the smudge on her cheek is distracting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back