Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
elephant-1.jpg

cow.jpg

lion2.jpg

warthogs.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Oh I love these! #5 cracks me up It's almost like he's smiling for the camera.

The theme & background is very good.I like your photo.The combination of colour is very good.The contrast is quite matching to the background.

The elephant is a wow,wow,superwow photo in my book. I would love to see such a photo blown up to life size. Can you imagine how beautiful that would be? The others are very nice too but just not quite the same amount of wow.

Also, the different types of PP in what otherwise like a series annoys me. I would have no problem with it if I saw them in two different threads but together, it is a bit annoying.

Overall, if I had enough thumbs, I would give you :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Damn, I love that elephant shot.

All great shots, but that first one is almost surreal.

The moment I saw the elephant I said WOW............!!!!!!!!!!

But.... After being on this board for a while I learned to question every photo, so I'll dare to be the only one who has anything bad to say. After the 1st WOW impression, I got the feeling that the tree(?) on the right was distracting me. Is there any way to PS it out?

I questioned the tree myself.. but talked myself out of it.. Maybe I will take it ( try out the new CS5 ) content aware! WOOT btw. And repost for opinions. Thanks all for such great positive feedback!

I'd leave the tree myself - its an "imperfection" and as such helps the shot look wild/real. Take the tree away and the shot would feel a little constructed/empty to my eye. Sure I woud have liked a bit more tree to be shown on that side, but I think the framing of the main subject and the overall tone and background is fantastic!

Also - nominated:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...oto-month-may-10-nominations.html#post1901346

I'd leave the tree myself - its an "imperfection" and as such helps the shot look wild/real. Take the tree away and the shot would feel a little constructed/empty to my eye. Sure I woud have liked a bit more tree to be shown on that side, but I think the framing of the main subject and the overall tone and background is fantastic!

100% agree. The more time I spend on forums the more I wondered about images I see when everything is too perfect.

Plus, remove the tree and the next thing someone will say is: why don't you clone out the dark spot (just below where the branch is now)?

It is true that it may have been nice to move the elephant slightly more to the left so as to include more tree but... life is not perfect, why should photos of life?

I saw the tree, but didn't care.

So the elephant has a tree coming out of it's ass... If there was a no tree out of the ass rule, this photo has enough merit to break it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back