Parameters Settings
Contrast Mid. High
Sharpness Mid. High
Color saturation Mid. High
Color tone 0
Noise Reduction
Off

e191eb01.jpg

On second thought, I probably should have wired my pump to stay on regardless of the computer. That way I would have been able to unplug the motherboard and move that cable from the foreground.

Any thoughts?

Forgive my bluntness but I think that your liquid cool is liquid boring. There just isn't anything particularly interesting about the subject.

Well, honestly I am not overly fascinated by this photo, either.
I do appreciate that parts of it are very sharp and I can read every little letter there, but that black-yellow thing is quite distracting and the liquid things are out of focus.

What made you take this photo in the first place and what do you mean to show?

It's certainly not an art shot. It's meant to give a close up view of my CPU waterblock. I was also trying a few new techniques, most important of which was using a handheld light to flatten out the lighting on a long exposure picture. While that didn't completely work out, it looks a lot better than without.

A little off topic, but good to see you like quality MoBo's such as Asus! If i'm not mistaken thats the P5W, correct? My newest setup has the A8N32-SLI Deluxe. I have not found much need to go with liquid cooling. My Athalon 64 dosen't really get all that hot, even running a full load. I like the picture for clarity, but not it's artistic value. It's more or less a technical stock photo of sorts.

I agree this isn't arty but I love the sharpness! I would get rid of the (what looks like) +12V cable for taking the shot. Agree with Mekstar Asus motherboards rock - I recently upgraded to an M2V with a dual core 64bit AMD :D

Here is my attempt - not as sharp as yours though.

http://btonkinson.com/Dualis.jpg

while this isn't the most interesting shot, the crop doesn't help at all.

And you put the shot in photo critique not love my motherboard

e191eb01bbwr5.jpg
sting

Most reactions

New Topics

Back