Liquid reflections

Invisodude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Killer light at a local lake, the lake was mostly placid, but got some great reflections and a cool reflective wave abstract looking shot.

DSCF5980-9.jpg

DSCF5983-11.jpg

check out the whole world right side up and upside down in each wave
DSCF5988-13.jpg

DSCF5968-6.jpg

DSCF5990-14.jpg

DSCF5977-7.jpg

And my personal favorite
DSCF5998-20bt.jpg

wow. 1 3 and 4 are AWESOME! 1 and 3 look like they would make really cool jigsaw puzzels.
#1 is my favorite it would make for an awesome print on canvas

Those are all very very nice. The guy in the boat needs to work on his trim angle a bit LOL.

Last one is a winner for sure in my book except the tree branch in the foreground is a little distracting.

Thanks much, man wish I could have reached it to snap it off lol
have to see how good I can clone now....

All of these are very pleasing to the eye.
The reflections on the ripples are something I've never seen like this before. I find that photo quite interesting.
The most soothing three are 1, 4 and the last - but I agree with Big on the twig in the foreground. If that could go...!?!?!

Thanks very much!

I know, that twig is annoying, I don't think I'm good enough at cloning to keep the water looking right and get rid of it. Dang twig! :)

I like 4 & 7.
They capture the moment well.
4. with the reflections and foreground helping depth and the color/darkness of 7.

Have one of the guys here clone out the branch, if you are having difficulty.

Thanks guys!

I did get everything all cloned and fixed on these :)

Heres the one
SmokeontheWater.jpg

kind of flat...last one is pretty good, i would crop the bottom and house out, give it a better flow and feeling of being deeper in nature

kind of flat...last one is pretty good, i would crop the bottom and house out, give it a better flow and feeling of being deeper in nature

Flat like not punchy/contrasty enough? I tried to give it a real feeling, maybe I should have sparked it up a bit.

Yes, I have several versions, maybe the crop would look a bit better...

thanks!

Most reactions

Back