Liquids

tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are for a monthly assignment/challange over on www.dynaxdigital.com a konika minolta/sony photo forum (quick plug for an excelent site). The subject was liquids, as it has been so popular recently, shot as a still life or in a studio, and these were the ones i came up with, but couldnt really decide which to enter so came up with a more or less random selection.

droplet01.jpg

droplet02.jpg

droplet03.jpg

droplet04.jpg

droplet05.jpg

droplet06.jpg

droplet07.jpg

droplet08.jpg

droplet09.jpg

droplet10.jpg

droplet11.jpg

What do you think?

thanks for looking

tim

This is hard to chose. As I scroll down I go 'wow. i like that one' 'oh wow. this is great too' 'oh look. neat'.
#6 and #8 are my favs.
I'm curious, how did you do 5,6, & 11.

This is not something I would think of doing for liquid.
Great job

Many thanks, there are some really fantastic ones on www.photo.net , these took a little while to set up with backgrounds for the reflection, lighting and water suply etc but there are some people that must have spent an eternaty on the subject and really have it down to a fine art, it is really worth a look for inspiration. 5, 6 and 11 were the easy ones, just water droplets on a cd with light from the side, most of the time was spent in the loo, most of the rest of the time was spent taking pictures at the wrong time and the nearly all of the rest was resting a sore arm from holding up a can of water :).

tim

Wow, that's really inspiring. Number one is my favorite, though. That's probably just because it was the first one to make me say, "ooooh," in a succession of "ooooh,"s and "aaahhh,"s. First impressions are hard to shake.

i think the finding nemo one is best

I like number 3 the best. Very interesting and much more unique than the others in my opinion. All very good shots though. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

5 and 11 are awesome - mindbending even. I might have to try that droplets-on-CD myself tonight just out of curiosity.

Very cool. Great job! I like #2. It's simple, yet very nice. I think #1, 3 and couple others aren't as sharp as #2, but still very well done :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back