Reaction score
Website
lullabygal.blogspot.com
Hi there :)
This is a picture taken in Lisboa, at end of the day, near the Tejo river
What do you think???
Feedback please

DSCN1082.jpg

i like it!!!! i like how all the lines ar intersecting!!! nice work lula!

md

Im at work and my day has sucked, but that pic is calming. Its got a bit to look at but it isnt busy. IMO. Nice one :)

Lula said:
Thanxx Bafana,
i'm not sure what u said with "Its got a bit to look at but it isnt busy. IMO"

I know because it is the same reason I like it. There are a lot of interesting details and items to look at, but the picture isn't overwhelmed or too busy with stuff packed in. Does that make sense? Good shot.

nice shot lula

i don't think its too busy at all :) looks like the horizon is just a tad tilted but thats no biggie. I like the details here and the sunlit reflections in the water. its very easy on the eyes :)

what what have been to cool is to capture the sun behind one of those round lamp posts :)

I'd love to see more pics of Lisboa!!!

nice work Lula! the fisherman works great and i love those type bridges. if you had ben 10 minutes earlier the sun would have lined up nicely in the lamp ;-)

Aoide said:
I know because it is the same reason I like it. There are a lot of interesting details and items to look at, but the picture isn't overwhelmed or too busy with stuff packed in. Does that make sense? Good shot.

Hehehehe! thanxx, i wasnt too sure i get it what Bafana said
I'm glad u like it!

Hi Voni'm glad you like it ;), I'll try posting more pics but i'm very lazy :)

JonMikalthanxx, I wanted to photograph the fisherman, it was a lucky shot ;)

Vonnagy
wrote:
what what have been to cool is to capture the sun behind one of those round lamp posts

JonMikal
wrote:
if you had ben 10 minutes earlier the sun would have lined up nicely in the lamp

Cool idea, actually i was with my bf and he told to try to do that, but i was very sensitive with all light! next time i'll try it ;)

Most reactions

Back