Lit up Tower

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went for a stroll down at the harbourfront on Sat night. The CN tower was having a light show as part of Luminato. Trying to find a vantage point was tricky, but I managed this small spot on a bridge. I know this place has been shot to death, but here are a few images of the colour changes.
309942740_c8PoG-L.jpg

309945133_F972H-L.jpg

309963675_pv7UB-L.jpg

That's a great spot from which to take pics! You get the tower, the glow of the Dome, and the boats/reflection in the foreground. These are beautiful shots.

Been trying to win tickets to that one. :er: So far....no luck.

Oh Chiller :( ... is that a trend with you and your attempts to win something, like the lottery in time before the Germany meet-up, so you could have made it over for that one???

The photos are too good to be tucked away into "Just For Fun", but it was your decision to put them up here, so be it.

Nice vantage spot (not that I'd know where it actually was, I've never been to Toronto), and the light show looks like it was something you would really enjoy to witness! Well captured.

And one of these days, even I might make it to Toronto. Who knows. And if that day is years away from now ...

Been trying to win tickets to that one. :er: So far....no luck.
rush makes bad music anyway, so youre not missing out on anything if you dont go :p

nice pictures though. :)

Oh Chiller :( ... is that a trend with you and your attempts to win something, like the lottery in time before the Germany meet-up, so you could have made it over for that one???

The photos are too good to be tucked away into "Just For Fun", but it was your decision to put them up here, so be it.

Nice vantage spot (not that I'd know where it actually was, I've never been to Toronto), and the light show looks like it was something you would really enjoy to witness! Well captured.

And one of these days, even I might make it to Toronto. Who knows. And if that day is years away from now ...

That is my only hope right now Corinna....unless somebody wants to buy all my camera gear, and photos. :lmao::lol::lmao: I think this light show is on again this weekend, so I might give it another shot.....no pun intended :mrgreen: Sure hope you make it to Toronto one day. :)

rush makes bad music anyway, so youre not missing out on anything if you dont go :p

nice pictures though. :)

Spiffy, Spiffy, Spiffy....everyone who plays drums likes RUSH. :):) If I win the lottery:lmao: Im going to by get lessons from Neil Peart. :p

Most reactions

Back