Little bird thread...your mission Mr Phelps

Spent most of the week in the Wichita Mtns NWR. will be processing for many many days. But came across this stray
Song Sparrowl shot we got the first day. Very unseasonable weather rain, fog, almost like November, but warm.
upload_2016-6-4_20-23-47.jpeg

Last edited:
Spent most of the week in the Wichita Mtns NWR. will be processing for many many days. But came across this stray
Dickcissel shot we got the first day. Very unseasonable weather rain, fog, almost like November, but warm.
View attachment 122807
Man, I was worried about you. So happy your back! Love ya brother.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Red Wing Blackbird

IMG_4709.JPG

Barn swallow captured (maybe a different one) this time with the sigma 150-600 C. Same spot, to my total surprise, as @astroNikon suggested we meet at this area for bird shooting. He gave the gps co-ordinates and I just got in my car to meet him there. Soon as I pulled up, I was like...hmmm I have been here before. Go figure.

For what it is worth, I think the Canon SX60HS did a better job.

DSC_4637_filtered.jpg

DSC_4639_filtered.jpg

DSC_4643_filtered.jpg

Barn swallow captured (maybe a different one) this time with the sigma 150-600 C. Same spot, to my total surprise, as @astroNikon suggested we meet at this area for bird shooting. He gave the gps co-ordinates and I just got in my car to meet him there. Soon as I pulled up, I was like...hmmm I have been here before. Go figure.

For what it is worth, I think the Canon SX60HS did a better job.
nice shots
we'll have to go to the east parking lot (original place) and the northern docks next time.

Most reactions

Back