Little bird thread...your mission Mr Phelps

12239867_905521986200069_377472831833777908_n.jpg
Nice shot do you know what type of wren that is.

Carolina Wren We have Sedge, Carolina, House and Marsh Wrens in this area. With the Carolinas by far the most common. When they get fired up they sound like Cardinals on steroids!
ok thanks have only ever seen house Wrens.

No, I am not vacationing in Japan.
oh ok thanks for replying

No problem. I try to take as many captive elements out of the image, if possible. I work too many hours, the wife usually gets to pick where we go when vacationing, and wouldn't know where to go for half the crap I post. I guess I could get some when in Florida.... Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

Worried little Taveta Golden Weaver.

View attachment 130388
The word " melancholy " definitely sprang to my weak little mind when I saw that beautiful little bird. That is an awesome shot!

Thanks Dean, it was a lucky shot to say the least. I wish it would have had cleaner focus on the eye (my spot was on it but software said different) but I am still learning my D7200. Maybe that added to the feel in a good way. It has been frustrating with focus. This day, was the first time I tried back button focus and I was all in a mess. I haven't really figured out the 9 pt, 21pt, 51pt focus thing yet... all I know is that I miss a lot when in any of those. I made the mistake of listening to a guy in a video saying to leave it on AF-C all the time and forget about it, he is wrong. I have sent PM's to certain members, watched a dozen video's, and I am convinced no one knows. I am going back to single point focus for majority and leaving the continuous for sports / action.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back