Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
would love CC here

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

I'm sure you've got your reasons, but with the lovely colors and tones in the color photographs, I wish I could see the first one in color.

You got a really cute expression in #2 and I like the vignette and the contrasting colors.

3 seems kind of cliche to me. If the parents love it, mission accomplished, but it just seems inferior to the others here.

The 4th one is awesome! The eyes! The expression! The colors and tones are again great and contrast nicely.

Thanks for commenting! I'll post the first one in color.. I thought it was kinda muted as it was because the rocks were all sort of gray. But I'd love to see if others like it in color instead :)

Yes 3 is so very cliche! The mom had liked a soft focus one I had done of her other child, so I threw that one in there for her.

I like 4 a lot too! I'm thinking of putting it in my portfolio :)

Great shots! #4 is the best, in my opinion, and #1 kind of creeps me out to be honest. My first thought was a baby abandoned in a warzone for some reason. :confused:

My first thought was a baby abandoned in a warzone for some reason. :confused:

Haha, this was my thought at first too. At first glance it seems like a baby like laying in rubble/debris. Once I actually looked at it and the rest of the pictures, it's obvious that it's rocks, but at first glance it looks like rubble.

Great shots! #4 is the best, in my opinion, and #1 kind of creeps me out to be honest. My first thought was a baby abandoned in a warzone for some reason. :confused:

My first thought was of a baby abandoned too. I like the idea of it but just it looks creepy to me. Sorry. Maybe it would look better in colour?
I really like #3 except I'm not crazy about the soft focus but since that is what the Mom likes, then great!

I like #1 the best and think it is thebest because its not cookie cutter baby pic.
The soft baby contrasted with the harsh rocks works great in B&W.
Of course mom's want standard but for the rest of us non Mom's outside the box with these kind of photos is refreshing to see!

I thought the same about #1, poor baby! lol
Love the expression you caught and the eyes in #4

Great Job Kelly! The light is spot on:thumbup: Excellent stuff.

Most reactions

Back