Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Little boy and girl in Bagan, Burma
His face is covered with thanaka http://www.roadtomandalay.com/myanmarmiscellany/thanakha_tree.htm

I love informal portraits where the subject actually engages the camera.

12413-BagPefeb15DSC_0068-021-Edit.jpg

Oh neat. I think vertical though might have been a little better for this one because you would still get all the background that tells the story of where they are and how they live. But you can always crop it that way. ;) if you wanted.
I womder if that is how the little girls always dress or if that is a special occasion. Wait. Let me go read the link maybe I'll find out huh?

* OK I just read it and one has nothing to do with the other although it was interesting and informative. cool.

I never saw another little girl dressed up like that.

Most look like this. Western style shirt and traditional skirt (men and women alike)

kalawdsc0070071ww5.jpg

I really love the expressions you caught on these kids' faces, great comparison b/t the two. However, something is a little screwy with the focus, I'm not sure if its back focused or you just had a really big aperture. I think the vertical crop might help with that also.

I never saw another little girl dressed up like that.

Most look like this. Western style shirt and traditional skirt (men and women alike)

kalawdsc0070071ww5.jpg

Did you take that picture?

Because it's freaking awesome that's why!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back