Photos OK to edit
#1 (Twins)
DSC_0038-1.jpg

#2 (Serious twins)
DSC_00371.jpg

DSC_0047-2.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_00661-1.jpg

For all of these I used a light to the left with a reflector on the right and a bounced, diffused flash. Would love some c&c as I'm practicing. :)

ell sense you asked...not that I am anywhere close to perfect

I dont like how close in the last one is...it isnt the head cut off its the chin, makes him look like he has a short chin...and the head is cut in #1

The catch lights could be much larger to grab attention in all photos

I dont like words on peoples shirts in photos

There is shadow in 2 and the blanket and the kid looking away doesnt do it for me.

wb looks a little off in #4

But still, they are really nice overall. Much to be proud of!

ell sense you asked...not that I am anywhere close to perfect

I dont like how close in the last one is...it isnt the head cut off its the chin, makes him look like he has a short chin...and the head is cut in #1

The catch lights could be much larger to grab attention in all photos

I dont like words on peoples shirts in photos

There is shadow in 2 and the blanket and the kid looking away doesnt do it for me.

wb looks a little off in #4

But still, they are really nice overall. Much to be proud of!
lol! Thanks! I actually like the words on the shirts... But that's me for my kids. I agree with everything else you said.

I really like #4 the best (great contrasting colors) and #5. #3 seems too bright? (Please understand that I am a total amateur)

Regardless, you really do a fantastic job!!

Sue

i really love number 4 but his temperature looks REALLY warm. (that could very well be my monitor)

I really like #4 the best (great contrasting colors) and #5. #3 seems too bright? (Please understand that I am a total amateur)

Regardless, you really do a fantastic job!!

Sue
I used a plugin on #3 that I'm really not sure about. I kinda liked the light, wimsical feel, but still... I do think it got too bright. Ah, well, expiramenting is still fun. And thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back