The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was an incredibly dull, ugly, cold morning in Luang Namtha, northern Laos and I made a funny face at these three solemn children and I guess they didn't expect that from a foreigner.

threelittlechildrenln00hx8.jpg

Oh my, that littlest child's laugh is ever soooooooooooo endearing, it is really catching, I almost hear their giggles and want to laugh with them! This photo brings such a big smile to my face. I really like it. Good for you for pulling that face!
(Won't you sent in a self-portrait to the self-portrait section in the Off Topics at last so we can see WHAT face it was you pulled? ;) And so I know who you are when you're coming to the big one-week Germany Meet-Up in May 2008!?!?!?)

It was an incredibly dull, ugly, cold morning in Luang Namtha, northern Laos and I made a funny face at these three solemn children and I guess they didn't expect that from a foreigner.

:lmao:

Awe that is adorable. They're so cute. I love the missing teeth. It musta made you feel good to make them laugh like that.

Making funny faces at kids is a joy I've recently discovered, but I've yet to photograph it, haha. Very nice.

thats amazing! looove their teeth!!!! are you traveling in laos right now?

Most reactions

Back