little e grows up...one month old

beautiful shots Alison! shes such a beautiful baby!
love the colors... the bw is just plain swweeet!
thanks for sharing :)

Those are amazing shots. They will look great in the family photo album.

alison.....you and hobbes just excel at pretty baby girls...i mean excel!

if you need the cuzins grim to baby sit.. i would love to...just holler...we can pack up the 4 wheel drive, head north with our rocker tied on the top...and two coons in cages in the back..!!

i adore the shot of her and her big brother...that is priceless....

and aubrey... cuzin once removed...dude, you may look tired, but the love in your eyes cant be hid..... thats a killer shot....

thanks for the love we feel looking at ya'lls family... too precious for words.

Thanks everyone! She seems to grow daily. The boys were such tiny little things...I've never had a baby with chubby cheeks before...must be the southern roots :D I have to get some of her with Lucas (now the middle child)...it's hard because at 4 he doesn't quite understand that babies are for holding sweetly, not poking in the eye :lol:

Alison said:
Thanks everyone! She seems to grow daily. The boys were such tiny little things...I've never had a baby with chubby cheeks before...must be the southern roots :D I have to get some of her with Lucas (now the middle child)...it's hard because at 4 he doesn't quite understand that babies are for holding sweetly, not poking in the eye :lol:

just wait till he sees if she can land on her feet every time like the cat does!!! :p

Alison said:

beautiful series of pics, and what a sweet child.. Aubrey, I can relate! I nothing else in life can compare to having a child... we are so happy for you!, she is beautiful.

funny, I would almost swear that is Maria on Aubrey's chest.. wow

Most reactions

Back