little flower and a fowl

paxye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
paxye.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these this summer while on vacation...

littleflower.jpg_800.jpg

heron.jpg_800.jpg

You can see them in more detail here...
http://gallery.paxye.com/index.php?album=bc-trip

Last edited:
psst -- tip = go to edit for your post - then go to advanced mode. Then edit your title of this thread and replace fowl for heron :)

As for the shots - I like what I see- though with the first I think you want to use a smaller aperture (bigger f number) to get more of a depth of field into the shot - its a little fine at the moment I feel.

Second shot looks like you were pushing your lens past its best range - but it looks good - a strong pose and decent framing of the shot - though I would be tempted to crop a bit of the right so that the stump touches the edge of the boarder. Eye looks sharp as well - which is always desirable with wildlife photography

psst -- tip = go to edit for your post - then go to advanced mode. Then edit your title of this thread and replace fowl for heron :)

As for the shots - I like what I see- though with the first I think you want to use a smaller aperture (bigger f number) to get more of a depth of field into the shot - its a little fine at the moment I feel.

Second shot looks like you were pushing your lens past its best range - but it looks good - a strong pose and decent framing of the shot - though I would be tempted to crop a bit of the right so that the stump touches the edge of the boarder. Eye looks sharp as well - which is always desirable with wildlife photography

lol... thanks so much for the tips... ;)

yes, I was at the end of my 18-250 in the second one... I will try that crop... thanks :)

Most reactions

Back