TPF Noob!
Reaction score
girl1.jpg

girl2.jpg

girl3.jpg

girl4.jpg

5. And she run away ;)
girl5.jpg

These are stunning. Beautiful tones and composition and the girls expressions are spot on! I look forward to seeing more of your work :thumbsup:

Thank You verry much ... You are first person who coment my picture ever ... but i just saw that in Your country is early morning ... in my place is 3pm now ;-) Thanx again.

Splendid stuff!!!

I too look forward to seeing more from you!

Beautiful child and very nicely done! :) These pictures made me smile.

Welcome to TPF. :D
What equipment are you using?

terri, to took these pictures i used Canon G5 with Speedlite 420EX (+ StoFen Omnibounce). But since a few days i have also Minolta D5D (+KIT lens).

Could You tell me what I have to do now. I want to show next pictures, but not similar to these in actual topic (it means - other theme) ... shuld I upload this pictures in this topic or make another?
There are any rules?

Thx.

Go ahead and make a new topic. If they are portrait photos you can do that here, and if they are of other subject (nature, etc) you can do that in the General Gallery.

The users gallery is for members who subscribe to The Photo Forum. It's a $25 membership that allows you to directly upload photos here as well as some other perks. There is more information in the User CP (on the menu at the top) if you are interested. Don't worry, ask any questions that you have, that's what we're here for :D

Most reactions

Back