Little Girl With Flower

Photoboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.clmcreative.com
Same little lady from the last series I posted, but this is a quick snapshot from a wedding a few weeks ago:

LittleGirlWithFlower.jpg

It was taken from a distance farther than I would have preferred, so I blurred the distraction of the background a little more in PS.

Thoughts?

Something does not fell right with is shoot, but not sure what. Maybe it is to soft for my liking or the transition between the girl and background does not look right. Also I prefer candid portrait more so I may not have the best input

I quite like it. everything seems to have a glow around it on this photo, did you use any PS in this pic?

I would have liked to have seen the flower completely in the frame though, rather that being slightly cut off

I'm laughing out loud right now.

I knew that would be a comment This was quite impromptu and there was someone just behind her, which is the reason part of the flower is cropped out. I hated it, but I wasn't going to miss the shot, either. :)

I used PS to blur the background a little more due to the poor original DoF, which is why there is a slight halo effect around her.

But, I kinda liked it. {shrug}

Most reactions

Back