Little guy and his cookie

Rrr3319

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
he was running around at my grandma's house all day but i caught him for a quick second when he stopped to have a cookie. what do you think, good? bad? time to give up and throw myself and my camera off a bridge?

XmasDay08108bw.jpg

thanks!!!! :blushing:

I think it's too soft, but it's a cute capture.

HOLY NOISE BATMAN! It is a great picture but there is a ton of noise. What were the settings on this? Your ISO must have been pretty high. Great composition but as was said above it is soft. I think some of that could be from the noise though too.

my camera is a noise machine! it was shot iso 800, f/5.6, 1/40 sec. obviously, the iso 800 is the noise culprit. really, i should never put the kit lens on this camera, i always seem to turn the iso up and then the noise destroys everything in its path. i guess i need to start using the 50mm f/1.8 whenever i'm inside and leave the kit lens for, i don't know, shots of the snow on sunny days. :er:

OOF and noisy, but some consider it cute. As I am 14, they just haven't hit me as adorable yet.

first off, terribly handsome little guy! :) i think the softness could work. i like that sometimes on shots of kids. but there is definitely alot of noise, and that i don't like too much.

Most reactions

Back