Little Karin Girl

khairi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
A little girl from the long neck karin village in Chang Sae, Thailand.
cnx18.jpg

canon eos 500n
kodak 200hd film
Sigma 18-35mm/f3.5

This is a GREAT photo .... good work khairi !
Its got a lot of things going for it ... composition , dof , the subjects stance and expression....
Speaking of stance and expression , she's got an almost cheeky , brazen stance going on there ... I love it lol !.
Her eyes seem to speak of a wisdom greater then her age.
If theres any nitpick to make , I would go with the far left hut , in front....its a TAD soft.
Other then that its :thumbsup: !

Great photo... She seems a little dissatisfied that you were taking a photo of her, again and again:p

I've looked at this several times and like it more and more each time. I love the placement of her arms/hands and the expression on her face is priceless. Though I always seem to shoot vertical I think the horizontal composition gives more context because the viewer can see the huts etc, but the DOF is great so they don't compete with the little girl. Again, I just really love this shot.

I really like this shot, but if I was going to be picky I would say get rid of the people in the back ground. They are dressed in modern clothing, one looks like she is in the same pose as the little girl and I think the feeling would be that much more with them out or better yet some other people from her village in their place. But I am being picky if I would have taking this shot it would be on here too. Good job!!

Nice photo...it reminds me...whenever take any photo of a kid, take it from his/her level :)

And this one is nice photojournalistic photo I think...and her expression is somehing like, "Ok? now are you happy? Then go.... " ;)

Most reactions

Back