Little League World Series

Scott WRG Editor

King of Smoothness
Reaction score
Website
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org
The last game of the Little League World Series is on ABC tonight at 6:30pm est. If you happen to watch it keep an eye out for shot from the goodyear blimp. On one side of the side of the stadium you will see a compound with several white rectangular trailers, on the edge of this compound is my truck. it usually shows up on the bottom of the screen when its visible. I will flash a light at the blimp when the shot is on the air so you'll know it's me :)

Well Curacao just won, which is just as well cuz if California won I would be stuck here till the afternoon tommorrow because we would have to do Good Morning America. Now we can leave early tommorrow morning. Woohoo.

Scott

Oh well, it was a long shot anyways. At least Bush didn't show up. Cheney was there a few days earlier and the place was a mad house, Secret Service everywhere, though they are nice enough if you are.

BTW, my truck ruptured its turbo intercooler thingy and spewed 24 quarts of oil all over the highway, its currently sitting at the Mack dealer in Albany :)

I missed the whole thing, too. :( Glad you had a decent time and got a few good shots of the kids.

Geez, bummer about the truck!! :x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back