little lucy 3 weeks old 2nd post attempt!

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I tried to post these last night and nobody seemed to be able to see them so here is my 2nd post attempt, I really hope you can see them this time as I am really happy with them and want to show you all for your c&c,Thanks for looking (I hope) again. Jodie xxx:lovey:

04413copyforum.jpg

064copyforum.jpg

038_2copyforum.jpg

028_12copyforum.jpg

019copyforum.jpg

017_1copyforum.jpg

011_whiteframeactionforum.jpg

Once again thanks for looking. C&C always welcome and appreciated xx:lovey:

Stop it! You guys are making me want another baby! LOL
Beautiful. You did a wonderful job, and mom is going to love these.

1, 4, 7 are my favs!! i can't believe the baby didn't get upset having to lay on that hard surface. my nephew is so picky, nothing but his silky underneath him!

1, 4, 7 are my favs!! i can't believe the baby didn't get upset having to lay on that hard surface. my nephew is so picky, nothing but his silky underneath him!

Thanks acaldwell, I couldn't believe bub would sleep on the chair either...perserverance and a co-operative mum help lol... Just got off your 'my space' sight. Girl you have a VOICE!!!! awesome loved it.

Elsapet, as always thanks for your comments, I always hope you will have a look at my work and give me your honest C&C because I love what you do and on top of that you are always so friendly and willing to help others. I really appreciate that about you. So thanks again...okay girls thats enough of the love fest for now...LOL hahahaha...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

my faves are 1, 5 and 6! glad you finally got them up and running love. this talented little lass is actually my favourite neighbour ~ jodie ~aka BOUNCE! sure is grand having a friend to hang out and talk shop with 24/7! xxx

These are adorable!!!! I love those baby's chubby cheeks!!!! Great black background, makes your photos really stand out. Great job!!!

my faves are 1, 5 and 6! glad you finally got them up and running love. this talented little lass is actually my favourite neighbour ~ jodie ~aka BOUNCE! sure is grand having a friend to hang out and talk shop with 24/7! xxx

oh shucks!!! it is really cool to have such a cool neighbour and friend to hang with ALL the time..(She can't get rid of me) by the way we haven'tseen a 'jemmy' post for a while????? hahaha:lol::lol::lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back