Little One Year Old

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by twocolor, Jan 27, 2009.

1. twocolor

twocolor No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Here's Ajay!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JaimeGibb

JaimeGibb TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Wow, I love that 2nd one!! In the third, I am bugged that his feet are cut off...maybe a tighter crop? Overall great serious, and what awesome blue eyes

3. Sarah23

Sarah23 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Cute little guy!

The only problem I see if that in the first one you have a lot of blown areas. Mostly in the snow. I got 255 on most of the area. :)

4. RowmyF

RowmyF TPF Noob!

These don't quite work for me...although he's a precious little boy...

He looks absolutely FREEZING in a little onesie in the snow! The first shot is too blown out and the second shot, his eyes look very red and his feet are cut off.

I think the last shot is a keeper tho! I would do a tighter crop tho so you see more of him and less silver tin!

:) just my 2 cents

5. twocolor

twocolor No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Let me say, that I'm not this crazy lady that hikes little babies out to some mountain snow scene for his photos. We took 5 shots in the snow. They were done in my front yard. He was outside for a total of 2 minutes. I promise he didn't freeze! :wink:

I was actually going for an extreme look on the snow. I really wanted him to POP thus the blown out look. Maybe I pushed it too far?

His eyes are a tad red in that 3rd one, plus he was squinting because the snow was bugging him. I'll have to pull some red out of that one.

As for the tin, we were reaching for anything to put him on in the hopes that he might hold still for 5 seconds! There are tighter crops of this and when mom chooses her size I'll crop in a little from the bottom. This is the one she has selected as her favorite though!