Little Red Riding Hood

CorrieMichael

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still working on my composites. My daughter and I had a little fun the other night with this little tale. Would love some C&C on this thanks :) <3
IMG_1737cmneweditlcgil2lgogoong.png

Not bad. The lighting on the wolf's rump doesn't make sense (where is it coming from?) and I think it could be cropped a little more closely, but overall, I think you're off to a good start.

I agree with the lighting on the wolf, it doesn't look right. But if the wolf was in more shadows I think it would help, by making Red Riding Hood the first the you see and the wolf the second.
overall I like it, and you have a lovely little girl! :)

this is cool. No idea how to do it. Cool none the less.

I'm not going to nit pic about the lighting on the wolf's butt and just say I really like this. It has a very strong mood about it. I like how the red of your daughter's cape is so vibrant against the more subdued colors of the background, her expression is perfect and the wolf....I really didn't get past his head. He really looks the part of the Big bad wolf! :) Very nicely done.

the lighting on the wolf does look a little odd but still a good composite

I like your treatment but it doesn't make sense, the scene is serene and yet the wolf is angry .... to me it could work if your serene warm lighting blended to a darker more threatening shadow, from left to right, with the partially exposed wolf in the darker area...or increase the size of the wolf and calm him down.

Most reactions

Back