little sister -critique please

Mike888

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
cierra4-vi.jpg

MDowdey said:
still not workin bro.

md

You have to click on the link up there and then click on go when it gives you the error message. Weird.

I like this picture. I really like how the picture is sharper on the details of her face and the tire. That and the conrast is good. It looks like a picture that was taken way back in the day. Good work.

so for the confusingness but ^^^ he/she has got it right.

i had pb before but then i kept getting random problems and stuff i think i might try again tho...thanks for the advice

anyone esle with some critiques?

mike, i like this shot alot as it captures emotion and childhood. but my eye gets confused on the bottom left of the frame...almost like i cant make out what is in her lap...i think its more of a scanning thing though

m
d

Did you add some solarizing effect or something? Some of the tones seem odd to me. I think that white section of her head is way too bright. It's almost like she's wearing a phantom of the opera mask.

oriecat said:
Did you add some solarizing effect or something? Some of the tones seem odd to me. I think that white section of her head is way too bright. It's almost like she's wearing a phantom of the opera mask.

I agree with Orie here, that section is pretty blown out and was distracting for me. I do like the pose of the subject.

Like all the others have said before, I must say that the scene as such and the expression on your little sister's face is really great, it is very obvious that she is enjoying her play. Only don't I recognise at all what she is doing and I am very bothered by the huge hot spot on that large part of her face.

But I like the b+w here!

I also love the expression, but I agree with some of the others spotting a color prob? Possibly some sort of mid-channel mutiny?!

Most reactions

Back