Live music - Who cares.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not the younger generation, their devices are far more interesting.

P8160086.jpg

You nailed it! It is so discouraging to see these things. :( I am doing my part to ensure my children will COMMUNICATE face to face with other humans! People will evolve without vocal chords most likely. I always enjoy some good picking!

Could they be downloading music they actually like?
Ouch! :lol:

I did not mean it to be an ouch, it's just what I get from the image; a different take on it than spiralout462. I see two people maybe bored listening to something they have heard over and over and over again. I also see two musicians that don't care, they are going to play that funky music whether the youngsters like it or not (a good thing).

I am also trying to ensure my 17 year old communicates face to face with others, but I don't force my music on him. I present it, and he either feels it or does not.
Ron is on the right track; whatever is on those devices seems to be far more interesting to them.

Good comment Ron, we need to create texting free zones.

A couple of years ago I was having dinner alone on a business trip and saw this young couple come in the restaurant. You could tell they were on a date. They came in sat down, ordered and each pulled out their phone and started tapping away. I wondered if they were texting each other instead of talking :)

My brother is a musician and the only reason I ever went to listen to him play was the free beer and pizza.

Could they be downloading music they actually like?
Ouch! :lol:

I did not mean it to be an ouch, it's just what I get from the image; a different take on it than spiralout462. I see two people maybe bored listening to something they have heard over and over and over again. I also see two musicians that don't care, they are going to play that funky music whether the youngsters like it or not (a good thing).

I am also trying to ensure my 17 year old communicates face to face with others, but I don't force my music on him. I present it, and he either feels it or does not.
Ron is on the right track; whatever is on those devices seems to be far more interesting to them.
Gotcha!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back