Live Review

onesix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have experiance with any programs that you can view your shots instantly on your computer or laptop while you are shooting them? Meaning... in the photo shoot being able to see your shots instantly.

If so what are you using and how did you like it?

Thanks

Last edited:
Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have experiance with any programs that you can view your shots instantly on your computer or laptop while you are shooting them? Meaning... in the photo shoot being able to see your shots instantly.

If so what are you using and how did you like it?

Thanks

What kind of camera do you have? - Some (Canon 450D) has an interface software where you can hook your camera up to the laptop and actually control the camera with the keyboard/mouse - you get to see what the camera sees, and the immediate result..

tks,

I have a Nikon D700. I can't believe of all the people that looked at the post... noone else has posted anyhting?

Thank you to the one person that replied.

Chris

as someone who is looking at this thread i will indicate why i normally wouldn't reply.

i have no experience with live review and so it would be crazy for me to respond.

I checked it out because of the title and wanted to see what the body of the message might be, and perhaps learn something about live review.

rather than take the position that people are being rude perhaps they too didn't feel they could be helpful
ann

I was not trying to be rude. I thought that type of program is being used more in the industry. I guess not. I'm just looking for a way to see my photos faster than downloading them to my computer after every shot. Does that make since? I was not trying to be mean. Just looking for opinions, that’s all.

i
i think what your asking might be about terthing the camera to a computer.

many commercial photographers use this method frequently.

depending on your editing software you could load the card and use the bridge function that would allow you to see what is on the card, but i don't think this is what you mean.

sorry, can't be more helpful

YES!!!! LOL

I think that is what it is. For example... I want to shoot a photo and see it on my computer screen/ monitor.

Ok... now that we have that figured out... how do I do it that?

Sorry

Most reactions

Back