Live Strong

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
Meet Max. He's just 5 months old.

livestrong.jpg

did his dad have testicular cancer or something?

cute :) the boppy is showing

A bit of an odd question, but... no... no he doesn't.

Oh, not to worry... that's not what you'd think. He's wearing a Pamper.

I think the question was asked because of the yellow bracelet and the title of your thread...why's he wearing it? And the second person is referring to the boppy pillow not being covered all the way by the blanket.

Very cute shot. love the eyes.

..And the second person is referring to the boppy pillow not being covered all the way by the blanket.

haha. I'm glad someone explained it all...

It would be a really cute to do on a babies who was fathered my a man who survived testicular cancer. Thats all :)

"At the Lance Armstrong Foundation, we unite people to fight cancer believing that unity is strength, knowledge is power and attitude is everything."

Hmmm.... nothing here about testicles. I think this speaks more about how we should face insurmountable challenges. That sounds like something ALL dads would want to instill in their sons.

-Pete

well armstrong did have testicular cancer.

Some people think bikes when they see the yellow band. I think testicular cancer.

many men, including armstrong father children after beating testicular cancer. My husband is an oncologist and has many patients who have. So my original questions isnt too much of a stretch.

Yellow is the color for cancers of the GU system, like red for aids and heart disease and pink for breast cancer.

cute :) the boppy is showing

Oh, not to worry... that's not what you'd think. He's wearing a Pamper.

:lmao:

confusion is fun sometimes.

about the photo:

nice soft lighting and great catch lights in the eyes. the overall feel of the photo is soft just like a baby......if that was what you intended, then you nailed it.

i like it even tho the boppy is hanging out :)

I think the baby is adorable, but I'm not liking the photo much. I think it comes across very "cold" and the whites are looking gray..something is off here for me.

I think you got a beautiful capture but the coloring & lighting seem off to me.

Most reactions

Back