Liz

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
MUA and plus size model extrodinare. Let me know what you think about these photos.

)'(

20080513dsc0082wsf7.jpg

20080513dsc0099wnq3.jpg

20080513dsc00781wac0.jpg

Nice composition and lighting. In the last one, I would crop out her feet or try to do something with them, they're ugly and really distracting, to me at least.

I really like the use of the purple velvet, it seems to just add to the feel you are creating!

I wish all women could be that comfortable with their bodies, it would make for a much happier society!

In #2 her shoulder / arm is equally as bright or brighter than her face. If you tone down her arm, it will put more focus on her face. This is my fav of the series. It's very flattering and shows her confidence.

Maybe try a tighter crop of #3? I realize you lose some of the environmental aspect with this crop so it may not work for you.

Thanks for the comment! Good thinking about the arm. Do not crop my photo.

Love & Bass
Sorry about the crop.

You may want to take the time to edit your profile. As it stands, you don't have an edit preference selected.

The first two the fact that she is on a couch or chair, making the background 2 different colors is distracting.
I like the third one but her feet are distracting. The gold one her shoes and blue toe nails draw your attention down instead of it going to her face.
All N all I like them though. I wish I had that much confidence when I was big. Heck I am smaller and still don't have that much.

How do you take perfect picture like that that is amazing how you capture the lighting and detail all i can say is perfect.

Most reactions

Back