llama love

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To "llament" is to suffer from the pangs of llama love.

Leica IIIc, Kodak BW400CN film.

Tuna

llama248.jpg

Those are two very cute creatures - I'd tend to also say they're not llamas but alpacas...
However I feel their "starring role" of this photo doesn't come out, there are way too many people around, the photo is soooo busy, and the big white back in the front is too distracting from those two.

This is not saying that the Leica (of course!) didn't take a wonderfully sharp photo...

ccd333 said:
Them's pretty tiny llamas! Are those alpacas instead? Great detail from the Leica. Nice job.

Yes, yes. Alpaca, shmalpaca.

What poetry is there in "alpaca love"?

(Glad you liked the photo)

Tuna

LaFoto said:
Those are two very cute creatures - I'd tend to also say they're not llamas but alpacas...
However I feel their "starring role" of this photo doesn't come out, there are way too many people around, the photo is soooo busy, and the big white back in the front is too distracting from those two.

This is not saying that the Leica (of course!) didn't take a wonderfully sharp photo...

Thanks for the comment, LaFoto.

re: alpaca, see above.

But if YOU feell it's too busy, a llittle crowded, just llooking at a small part of this scene, how do you think the llama feell?

Llonely and allarmed? Pllease don't forget the llama.

Tuna

Tuna! The shot is amazing! very natural! an the llamas are great :)

Tuna said:
how do you think the llama feell? Llonely and allarmed?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
They can't have fellt llonely, allbeit in llove - and llovers usualllly want sollitude, not llaughing crowds. Poor lloving llamas (allpacas). But they stillll are cute lloving llamas!!!

This one's got my vote since my wife and I have an Alpaca and have also had Llamas in the past.

P.S.
Hey Tuna, with a name like that I'm curious to know if you're Portuguese? I ask because I am and we're commonly referred to as "Tunas" here in San Diego. :)

SeaBreeze said:
P.S.
Hey Tuna, with a name like that I'm curious to know if you're Portuguese? I ask because I am and we're commonly referred to as "Tunas" here in San Diego. :)

Not Portuguese, SeaBreeze. I'm Turkish.

Cheers,
Tuna

SeaBreeze said:
Ah, well then the question begs to be asked - why the username "Tuna" then? :)

"Tuna" is my actual, given name. It doesn't mean the same thing in Turkey as it does here in the U.S....

Tuna

Since you are on the Tuna subject... Are you familiar with the Hip Hop Band "Jurassic Five". One of the members is called Charlie Tuna aka Tuna aka Tuna the blues master. He also has a side project "Oso Motley"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back