LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got the film developed today!
I'll show y'all the four pictures that I scanned.

This first one shows you how far I was away from the birds!
scan0006.jpg

The nest had one baby eaglet in it. You can see it if you look closely.
scan0012.jpg

One of the Eagles flew up to a pirch and posed for me.
scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

I hope y'all like them!
The distortion is from the telescope I was using... It's a HUGE telescope I needed one that big if I was going to get any pictures of these guys!

It had a DOF of about an inch(a challenge to focus!)

Tell me what y'all think!:D

:cheer: Yay, you got your film back and it worked! You got the telescope lense to work all right! Congratulations! I'm impressed!:thumbup: It must be thrilling to get so near to such birds, even though in fact you had to stay pretty far away, as I can tell from your first pic.
By the way: extra thanks for that one so we can appreciate more what you got through the telescope lense!

Good posts Littleman . It's always such a challenge to take nature photo's, kudo's to you.

I didn't know bald eagles nested so far south. When I worked up north I had to wear a hard hat as I passed by a certain bald eagles nest, cause he had a habit of dive bombing passerby's.

LaFoto said:
:cheer: Yay, you got your film back and it worked! You got the telescope lense to work all right! Congratulations! I'm impressed!:thumbup: It must be thrilling to get so near to such birds, even though in fact you had to stay pretty far away, as I can tell from your first pic.
By the way: extra thanks for that one so we can appreciate more what you got through the telescope lense!

Thank you very much LaFoto!
It was really amazing being able to use the telescope with my camera. I let the people walking by look through it... and all they could say was "wow!" :mrgreen:
Here is a picture of the telescope with me just so you have an idea as to how big this thing is... haha:)
05104440.jpg

Thanks again!

Cruzin said:
Good posts Littleman . It's always such a challenge to take nature photo's, kudo's to you.

I didn't know bald eagles nested so far south. When I worked up north I had to wear a hard hat as I passed by a certain bald eagles nest, cause he had a habit of dive bombing passerby's.
Well, This nest IS the farthest SouthWest than any other Bald Eagle nest there is. Also, yes... they do nest down here even though it is way far south.:D Lucky me!:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back