Loaded And Ready For Takeoff....

clarbin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would have liked to have cropped it harder, but because of the postion of the bee it just didn't look right to me.

342541920_dwvqH-L.jpg

hmm, backgrounds pretty plain.. if you wanted to commit a sin, you could 'move' the bee closer to the flower and do a final crop for a decent composition... probably even lighten it up a bit while you're at it.

Maybe try cropping out the entire bottom third or half? The bottom elements of the picture really do not do anything for me and they only magnify the current composition problem.

I don't know if you have any more of the picture that you have previously cropped off from the left, but you might want to put that in too.

ah very nice crop! never thought of that..

i had a try since it says you're ok to edit:

likethis.jpg

AHH K Pugh, what a HAXOR !! ;)

Anyways, clarbin, i think you took too much out of the bottom. You might want to keep a bit more of the green. And also, i think you can get away with cropping a bit off the right. Like the bottom, the right side elements of the image don't do much for me. Doing so will make the bee appear a bit closer and hopefully easier for the eye to catch and focus on to.

Yeah that's a great idea. Use an editing software like photoshop and move the bee closer like the clone tool or maybe selecting pasting, and covering the original bee. :)

Here's my 2 minute version :D
342541920dwvqhlbh9.jpg

Nah yours is properly positioned :) mine is a little off.. anyway it's definitely an image that can be saved if the OP wants to commit the sin of photochoppin'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back